Before we begin let us review "common sense rules # 3-8". (Facilitators page 3, #3-8)
Volunteer reads one common sense rule around until finished.
(3) Instead of telling everyone what God did for you, describe it to God and we will give thanks with you.
(4) Instead of telling everyone your prayer request, just tell it to God and we will pray with you.
(5) While reading Scripture, if someone asks a question, the Leader should say, "That's a good question. We will discuss it after this prayer session."
(6) This is not Bible study. The reading of the Bible during this prayer session is to hear from God and increase our faith to pray. If you have a comment about Scripture, tell it to God and we will worship with you.
(7) Say one prayer at a time. Pause, then go on if no one else says a prayer.
(8) Be charitable! It will all workout in the end.
Also, we will need the "Note" reader - you will butt in (in a courteous manner) and read when the note shows up.
"Note" reader volunteers
In this session we seek to pray that God send out Laborers to bring in His kingdom. Who will read Psalm 67? We will pray with you silently and say "Amen"
Volunteer reads Psalm 67.
God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.
All say "Amen" at the end...it means you agree (Matthew 18:19)