Weapons & Armor /
Goals of Prayer Boot Camp in a Box
To "take a good shot" at knowing everything the Scripture says to do about prayer.
To never be intimidated again when Satan or a church member (sometimes they seem the same) says "How is your prayer life?"
To respond: "It's intact, biblical, and victorious...thank you very much."
to unlearn everything unbiblical about prayer.
To be affirmed an increase in what I'm already doing that is biblical.
What We Will Cover
- Is waiting profitable for all the pain it brings
- Bible prayers that we are told to pray
- Prayers requested by Godly men in the bible
- Letting prayer be your ministry. Is it legitimate or a cop-out from doing other ministries?
- Conscience, is it your guide or under submission to the Word of God?
- When praise does more work than prayer
- Being a common laborer in prayer
- What actually makes your prayer effective?
- What hinders prayer?
- Prayer Lists: How they bring happiness
- Affliction and tribulation: When god ignores all your prayers
- Prayer while sleeping: Maybe the best of both worlds
- Prayer Battalion - A few good humans - What is faith anyway?
- There's a topic on remembrance..but I forgot what it was